Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's real, baby...

I was just listening to some songs on Youtube the other day, and I happened to think of a song I had not heard in a while, so I checked it out once again. R. Kelly's "Real Talk" is a VERY funny song.
Basically, the song is Kelly on the phone with his lady, asking him about some supposed dallying he was doing at the club with some other girls. Kelly goes off at one point during the song, telling the girl that her skanky friends aren't to be trusted, and that his girl should have just asked him about what happened, instead of accusing him based upon the word of her friends.
Kelly gets super serious in this song, and basically is just screaming at his lady the whole time. Check it out.

3 comments:

Griffin said...

This is a joke, right?

Unknown said...

The song, or my post? I don't know if the song is a joke, but it is plenty funny. As far as my post goes, I just wanted to remind people of this hilarious "song".

Griffin said...

The song - I don't think R. Kelly is clever enough to be intentionally this funny. So this is just strange. (But could have been really funny with intent)